Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Book into Movie Adaptation

04:12


Top Ten Tuesday is created by The Broke & the Bookish. Every Tuesday, we compile a list of our literary Top 10, and then add it to the blog hope...

This week it's about our favourite movies and series; I have picked my favourite Books into Movies adaptations and here we go.



  1. The hobbit:
    I remember reading the whole book in one session and I was excited about the film. The Hobbit is like a river flows with wonderful events. Peter Jackson did this one perfectly.

  2. Lord of the Rings:
    The trilogy that started it all for me. I was 13 when I first heard about it. Still, 16 years passed and I'm still the hardcore fan.


  3. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone:
    It was the year of 2002 when I first read this novel and when I got the film's DVD, I watched it each morning for over a month. I am still in love with it.


  4. Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood:
    I watched this film when I was a teenager and re-watching it as an adult still touches my heart. Life is a struggle and you it might never come the way you want it to be but you still have the rest of the good happy moments passing by.

  5. The Maze Runner:
    I would not trade place with the boy like NEVER in a million years. This was one of the edgiest movies ever. I was literally breathless while watching it. 

  6. The Help:
    That is one who speaks it all about the nature of some events. I always end up crying because of the deep stories of The Help. I would always be on the side of humanity and might have been the one who tells the story behind the closed doors.

  7. Jane Eyre:
    A typical perfect Gothic romance. I love every and each version of the book. Even the Egyptian version have always touched my heart.


  8. Little Women:
    I'm the eldest of three sisters; this movie is related to my life more than others.
    I pray to be the writer who finds the one who speaks the language of my mind.

  9. The Count of Montey Cristo:
    Once, I have watched it 8 times in one week. Edmond Dantes is the man of my dreams. Enough said.

  10. Anna Karenina:
    Each and every family is happy on its own. I wish if Anna did not have that sad ending and had her happiness.

Those are mine. I wonder if you like one or more films among my list?!

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Little Women is a classic and while I really liked the Lord of the Rings movies, most of what I remember about The Hobbit is them walking through the shire....and walking....and walking some more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love both. I remember that the very first lines of The Hobbit always give me peace.

      Delete
  2. The Help is a good one! I especially love the pie scene!
    Great Top Ten :D My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! That was such a crazy scene. I was really happy she finally got her revenge...

      Delete
  3. Oh, The Help was such a wonderful film. The ending made me tear up so bad. LOL

    Great TTT!

    Here's my Top Ten Tuesday if you want to check it out: https://thehogsmeadereader.wordpress.com/2016/11/15/top-ten-book-to-film-adaptations-for-your-cold-heart/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Help perfection. I think that I really need to read the novel very soon.

      Delete
  4. I love Jane Eyre, I was surprised by how much I really enjoyed the latest adaption.
    My TTT for this week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I. It might be my favorite adaption so far.

      Delete
  5. I loveeddd The Help and the Divine Secrets of the Ya-ya Sisterhood! They were amazing movies. I loved Anna Karenina as a book, but I just couldn't get into this adaption of it. MY TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too. The Divine secret was like my favorite teenage years movie.
      I love Anna Karenina from back in 1997; it's the best adaption of them all.

      Delete
  6. Though I cannot judge them by their books, I love Jane Eyre and Little Women. Also 'Monte Cristo' is a favorite; love a good swashbuckling adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could not agree more. All of them are real classics to respect...

      Delete
  7. I love Little Women, also! That's so neat that the story mirrors your life in that way. I don't have any sisters : ( maybe that's why i like watching the movie so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having sisters is not always heaven; they can be hell on earth but still fun ;) .

      Delete

Instagram

Twitter